Love What You Do? We’re hiring
Hey! We are happy to see you’ve come this far. Thank you. If you scroll down you’ll find the current open positions. Hopefully you’ll find your own. Please send your informal (read: an application that looks like you) application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you scroll down though, you’re probably asking yourself if and why Cocoa is a place where you can develop and in the meantime actually have a good time?
We don’t believe people and, as a result, companies are ever complete. To put it another way, we are always trying to build a better company for you to thrive in.
We are first and foremost a great team – a happy bunch of versatile, flexible, ambitious and professional people. We are Producers, Animators, Editors, DOPs, Directors and Sound/Music Specialists. We are also fisherwomen/men, football (and ice hockey) enthusiasts, riders, skaters, dancers, basketball players, music producers, freestyle skiers and cyclists.
We are Cocoa.
Do you feel that sound and music makes a big difference? Are you the one who notices the subtle sounds that many of us don’t? If you recognize yourself after reading the following description, you should feel right at home here:
- Be a nice person
- Experience from studio work including recording, editing, mixing and mastering
- Sound design for film and animation – foley recording.
- Our main DAW is ProTools. Skills in Logic is considered an advantage.
- Skills in Adobe Premiere required.
- You are a gal or guy who enthusiastically spend your spare time crawling through Gearslutz forums or watching Pensado’s Into The Lair -videos to learn all the tricks of the trade.
We are clever, creative and ambitious – working across advertising, popular culture, music and the arts scene. We believe in co-creation and the integration of talent.
Welcome to Cocoa, the home of great people, live action, animation and music.